Grilled Lemon Chicken
An instant summer classic!
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast
1. Stir together the lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture in a large, resealable plastic bag and add the chicken breast. Massage to evenly coat the chicken. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
Preheat the BBQ for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill.
Remove chicken from marinade bag and place it on the preheated grill. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear – 7-9 min on each side.