Located in the Texas Hill Country, Untamed offers an exceptional experience to visit a production winery. Constructed in 2020, we are at the beginning of this exciting journey in becoming Untamed. We invite you to witness our growth as a winery and indulge in our own internationally-inspired wines in the process.
We dare you to live Untamed…
Our tasting room offers a unique insight into the wine world. See a production facility in action and enjoy our unique wines.
Tour and Taste
Tour our facility and learn about wine from a winemaker’s perspective. Touch, taste, and become a part of Untamed.
Only available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Treat yourself to our artisan pizzas and small food bites made in house.
We’re rule-breakers too, but please be advised of the following while visiting Untamed:
Due to limited seating, we do encourage reservations. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled tasting or tour time. Refunds will not be given for cancellations. Parties that arrive 10 minutes late will forfeit their reservation time and associated fees.
- We welcome designated drivers! Non-alcoholic beverages available as well.
- No outside food or drinks (we have plenty here!)
- We are a production winery, heavy machinery and alcohol is frequently seen inside the building. Because of this, only adults over 21 are allowed inside the building. Anyone under 21 can join family members outside on the patio.
- Well-behaved leashed pets are allowed outside.
- We are a non-smoking property
- No firearms
- Stemware is not included in tasting, but available for purchase separately.
- Masks are optional, but please be courteous of other patrons.
Stay in touch
We have a quarterly newsletter to help everyone stay connected. Sign up and keep up to date on upcoming wine releases and winery events. You don’t want to miss out!